Diesel Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diesel Anarchy

Cummins - Power Stroke - Duramax forum. Join Us Today!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KDP fixed this weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Truckdude947
Hang Around

KDP fixed this weekend Empty
PostSubject: KDP fixed this weekend   KDP fixed this weekend Empty17th August 2012, 5:53 pm

So I fixed the dowel pin issue that the 12 valves this weekend. I took the long route and ended up taking most of the front end off to get to the timing gear cover. But regardless its fixed and I will post some pictures up as soon as I can! hopefully get another 200,000 out of the old beauty before anything else goes wrong
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zwhite1012
Hang Around
Zwhite1012

PostSubject: Re: KDP fixed this weekend   KDP fixed this weekend Empty17th August 2012, 6:07 pm

I may be a ford guy but I heard thats a major flaw in the 12v engine if left unfixed.
Back to top Go down
pukie0725
Hang Around

PostSubject: Re: KDP fixed this weekend   KDP fixed this weekend Empty17th August 2012, 6:16 pm

Good fix!
Back to top Go down
Overthehill50
Hang Around
Overthehill50

PostSubject: Re: KDP fixed this weekend   KDP fixed this weekend Empty18th August 2012, 12:55 pm

I fixed the kdp on the 12v i used to have i didn't take the front end apart but there was a lot less room to work with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KDP fixed this weekend   KDP fixed this weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

KDP fixed this weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diesel Anarchy :: 12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98-
Jump to: