Diesel Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diesel Anarchy

Cummins - Power Stroke - Duramax forum. Join Us Today!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Correct amount of tire pressure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wahlstorm13567
Hang Around

Correct amount of tire pressure Empty
PostSubject: Correct amount of tire pressure   Correct amount of tire pressure Empty18th August 2012, 5:27 pm

I was getting ready to take 5 hour (each way) trip last weekend. I checked the tire pressure and all were at 55psi. The sticker on the door recommended 75psi.I guess my question is, when not hauling what do y'all run your tires at for the best fuel mileage.
Back to top Go down
Zwhite1012
Hang Around
Zwhite1012

PostSubject: Re: Correct amount of tire pressure   Correct amount of tire pressure Empty18th August 2012, 5:29 pm

Well the more air the stiffer the ride will be clearly. I usually run mine at 40-45 psi makes it an easier ride
Back to top Go down
Wahlstorm13567
Hang Around

PostSubject: Re: Correct amount of tire pressure   Correct amount of tire pressure Empty18th August 2012, 5:41 pm

Well the ride isn't bad, just was wondering about mileage. I'll make sure to check out the tire wear
Back to top Go down
Zwhite1012
Hang Around
Zwhite1012

PostSubject: Re: Correct amount of tire pressure   Correct amount of tire pressure Empty18th August 2012, 5:44 pm

That's always a good thing to keep your eye on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Correct amount of tire pressure   Correct amount of tire pressure Empty

Back to top Go down

Correct amount of tire pressure
Page 1 of 1