Diesel Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diesel Anarchy

Cummins - Power Stroke - Duramax forum. Join Us Today!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shock replaced for which brand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
almostfinished64
Hang Around
almostfinished64

Shock replaced for which brand Empty
PostSubject: Shock replaced for which brand   Shock replaced for which brand Empty22nd August 2012, 8:12 pm

My dads trucks go well over 200,000 miles and I'm guessing that the shock are original. So it's time to upgrade, whats the best brand for comfort?
Back to top Go down
Takenotesv3
Hang Around
Takenotesv3

PostSubject: Re: Shock replaced for which brand   Shock replaced for which brand Empty22nd August 2012, 8:13 pm

I've got an F-350 and I have a set of Bilsten's on my truck and love them. They last and have a great reputation
Back to top Go down
almostfinished64
Hang Around
almostfinished64

PostSubject: Re: Shock replaced for which brand   Shock replaced for which brand Empty22nd August 2012, 8:15 pm

I'll look into bilsteins and see if I can pick them up from a local auto parts store
Back to top Go down
Fivesixdiesel
Hang Around

PostSubject: Re: Shock replaced for which brand   Shock replaced for which brand Empty22nd August 2012, 8:18 pm

I highly recommend the bilsteins i've been using them for years now on my truck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shock replaced for which brand   Shock replaced for which brand Empty

Back to top Go down

Shock replaced for which brand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diesel Anarchy :: 24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02-
Jump to: